Don’t tell my Kitchenmaid, but my crock pot might just be my favorite kitchen appliance :). I love the convenience of prepping dinner in the morning and then enjoying the delicious smells wafting through the house all day long.
Today on “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday” I want to share with you one of my recent favorite crock pot recipes – it’s quickly become a go-to in our household.
It’s delicious, easy, and only includes four ingredients. Yes, you read that right: four. And the best part? All you do is just dump each item in the crock pot and walk away. An impressive dinner that’s sure to please in 5 minutes flat – Can’t beat that.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 c. french dressing
- 1 c. apricot preserves/jam/jelly
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
1. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of your crock pot.
2. Add the french dressing, apricot preserves, and onion soup mix.
3. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
4. Serve over rice or with mashed potatoes.