Jessica Lawler is a dynamic speaker who would love to come and engage your women’s ministry, moms group, homeschooling co-op, staff meeting, etc.
Jessica has been trained in public speaking: she took many communications classes in high school and college, she was on a competitive Speech Team (even going to her state competition!), and has attended seminars that have honed her speaking skills of passion, dictation, inflection, pacing, research, speech writing, storytelling, projection, enunciation, etc.
Jessica spoken to groups of all sizes of a variety of topics, including:
- motherhood / parenting
- home management – rhythms and routines for creating and maintaining a peaceful home
- biblical integration – in the classroom and at home
- choosing rest during the holidays
- marriage / submission
- calling verses assignment
- worshipping God in the quiet of your home
- teaching the Bible to preschoolers
- mindset – honoring the Lord in all aspects of life
- mindset – viewing your home as a mission field
- teaching the Bible – topical or exegetical
- computer skills / graphic design – using Power Point to create worksheets, activities, project rubrics, task cards, etc.
- …and more!
If you have a theme/topic you’d like her to follow, Jessica is happy to do that.
Jessica’s talks have been described as:
- worth listening to again and again!
Here’s what women have to say about Jessica’s messages:
Jessica is a FANTASTIC speaker! Her message pierced my soul and changed my perspective on God, my current situation, and the call to honor God in all circumstances. I highly highly highly recommend bringing Jessica to your group! -Tracy R.
I was so blessed by Jessica’s talk. She truly has a gift! Thank you for boldly speaking the real truth women need to hear in such an approachable way. -Kaitlyn C.
Jessica came and spoke to our elementary school faculty and WOW! Normally professional development can be so dry, but Jessica’s session was funny, inspiring, and actually useful! It was definitely an afternoon well-spent. I’ve asked my principal if we can have her come again and share on another topic. -Sarah H.
No one knew it, but my house was always a wreck and I was constantly yelling at my kids. I cried several times during Jessica’s talk because it was exactly the motivation and inspiration my heart needed. I now have an action plan for how I am going to get my house under control and create the peaceful environment my family needs. -Mary B.
Here’s a video of a recent talk Jessica gave to a women’s ministry in Youngsville, North Carolina:
If desired, Jessica will provide her own PowerPoint presentation, printable speaker notes, and/or discussion questions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!