This resource teaches the children about the parable of the Good Samaritan and includes crafts and activities to be completed around Valentine’s Day. This Preschool Bible Lesson resource includes print-and-go lesson plans with stories, activities, crafts, and more – perfect for the busy teacher, Sunday School leader, or homeschooling parent.
The children will learn the story of the Good Samaritan and understand that God loves them and wants them to share His love with others.
- List of materials
- Suggested Bible verse
- Suggested lesson plans
- The Story of The Good Samaritan – paraphrased story booklet with illustrations (7 pages)
- Loving or Not? Real-life assessment activity
- 1 John 4:19 Craft page – painting with pom poms (2 template options)
- Happy Valentine’s Day thumbprint card template (6 per page)
- God’s Love craft (with photo instructions and printable templates)
- Valentines Roll and Cover math activity
- The Good Samaritan coloring page
- Bible verse cards – 1 John 4:19 (10 per page).
Resource created by Jessica Lawler
This resource is in a series of Preschool Bible Lessons – each packet is fun, easy to understand, and engaging for little minds! However each lesson can be done independently of the others.