This resource teaches the children about the Biblical parable of the Good Samaritan and includes crafts and activities to be completed around Valentine’s Day. This Preschool Bible Lesson resource includes print-and-go lesson plans with stories, activities, crafts, and more – perfect for the busy teacher, Sunday School leader, or homeschooling parent.
The children will learn the story of the Good Samaritan and understand that God loves them and wants them to share His love with others
- List of materials
- Suggested Bible verse
- Suggested lesson plans
- The Story of The Good Samaritan – paraphrased story booklet with illustrations (paraphrased from Luke 10:25-36). Booklet included in color, black and white, and half-page template for a student booklet)
- Song Suggestions
- Bingo/Dot Marker: L is for Love
- L Letter Hunt
- Which Heart is the Largest?
- Tracing Practice
- The Samaritan Loved His Neighbor Band-aid Craft
- Get Well Soon Card
- I Can Love My Neighbor Activity
- Valentine’s Day Roll and Cover math activity
- Loving or Not? Real-life assessment activity
- 1 John 4:19 Craft page – painting with pom poms (2 template options)
- God’s Love craft (with photo instructions and printable templates)
- 1 John 4:19 Bible verse poster
- Bible verse cards – 1 John 4:19 (10 per page).
The activities can be used in any order – pick and choose based on the needs of your children. You can complete this unit in one day or spread out over an entire week, depending on the age of your students and time you have in your classroom.
This resource is in a series of Preschool Bible Lessons – each packet is fun, easy to understand, and engaging for little minds! However each lesson can be done independently of the others.
You can buy ALL of the Preschool Bible Lessons (and get all future resources for FREE!) by downloading the PRESCHOOL BIBLE LESSONS MEGA BUNDLE
Looking for more ways to integrate Bible into your day with preschoolers? Join our exclusive Facebook group: Bible Ideas for Preschool