Teach your students about Martin Luther and the Protestant Reformation with this print-and-go resource that includes reading comprehension passages and questions, interactive notebook pieces, and writing prompts. Full student directions and answer keys are included.
October 31st is Reformation Day, a day to celebrate Martin Luther and the Protestant Reformation. Teach your upper elementary students about this important day with fun and engaging activities that will help them to retain and retell what they’ve learned.
This resource would also work well in a Sunday School classroom or homeschool setting. Complete teacher/student directions are included on every page. I’ve also included some sample pictures.
This resource includes:
- K-W-L Chart: Martin Luther
- Martin Luther reading passage
- Martin Luther reading passage – comprehension questions
- Martin Luther reading passage – comprehension questions answer key
- Reformation Day reading passage
- Interactive Notebook foldables – sample pictures and complete student instructions provided
- Martin Luther Writing Prompts