This Preschool Bible Resource, “God Made Me Special” includes print-and-go lesson plans with stories, activities, crafts, and more – perfect for the busy teacher, Sunday School leader, or homeschooling parent.
Objective: These children will learn that God created them on purpose and for a purpose. They will leave assured that He loves them, just as they are.
- List of materials
- Suggested Bible verse (Psalm 139:14)
- Suggested lesson plans
- Story Booklet (included in color, black and white, and a half-page booklet for students to color)
- Song suggestions
- God Made Me Rhyme (with hand motions and coloring sheet) – 2 versions (boy and girl)
- Activity Idea: Someone Special in a Box
- Looking in the Mirror activity
- Fantastic Fingerprints activity
- Cc is for Created Handwriting Page
- Number Activities: Number 1
- No Two Alike (Matching/Tracing Activities)
- Finding My Face activity
- God Created the World – and Me! craft
- Psalm 139:14 poster
- Psalm 139:14 Bible verse cards
Resource created by Jessica Lawler
This resource is in a series of Preschool Bible Lessons – each packet is fun, easy to understand, and engaging for little minds! Each lesson can be done independently of the others and in any order.
Looking for more ways to integrate Bible into your day with preschoolers? Join our exclusive Facebook group: Bible Ideas for Preschool