Looking for a FUN and ENGAGING way to enrich your students’ knowledge while developing their research skills? Well, look no further – this hassle-free, print-and-go packet includes everything you need to assign the travel brochure, stay organized, guide the students in their research, and assess the final project.
- Student Examples (from my classroom)
- Country Research Project Instructions
- “My Country Choices” – 4 per page (give one to each student)
- “Student – Country Choice” Tracking Sheet
- Travel Brochure Layout Directions
- Student Note-taking Sheet (page 1)
- Student Note-taking Sheet (page 2)
- Citing Your Sources
- Travel Brochure Rubric
- Peer Evaluation Form
Take the stress out of project planning and grading with this printer-friendly, time-saving packet that your students will love! I know that my 5th graders learned SO much about their respective countries – and hearing the other presentations broadened their perspective of the world.
Resource created by: Jessica Lawler