Send your students on a world-wide tour with this print-and-go Country Research Travel Brochure Project! This fun and engaging project includes everything you need to assign the travel brochure, stay organized, guide the students in their research, and assess the final project
- Brochure Sample
- Country Research Project Instructions
- “My Country Choices” – 4 per page (give one to each student)
- Student Country Choices Tracking Sheet
- Travel Brochure Layout Directions
- Research Log Student Note-taking Sheets (2 pages)
- Citing Your Sources
- Travel Brochure template (2 pages)
- Grading Rubric
- Peer Evaluation Form – 2 per page
This resource includes activities in BOTH PRINT AND DIGITAL formats. Your students can print and write in their information on the travel brochure or you can assign it on Google slides and your students can type their information right into the brochure template. Print, fold, and present!
Take the stress out of project planning and grading with this project that your students will love! I know that my students learned SO much about their respective countries – and hearing the other presentations broadened their perspective of the world.
Resource created by Jessica Lawler