Engage your students with valuable practicing differentiating between action and linking verbs – with a fun Angry Birds twist! Your students will be BEGGING for grammar practice! These print and digital resources will simplify your lesson planning.
This print-and-go resource includes:
- Two Angry VERBS posters (action verbs and linking verbs)
- Student note sheet
- Student note sheet – suggested answer key
- Angry VERBS Action vs. Linking activity
- Choose and color the Angry Bird: 4 characters per page
- Sentence writing: 2 student templates per page
- Writing prompt #1: My Angry Bird on the Loose
- Writing prompt #2: Don’t Touch My Eggs!
- Verb Scavenger Hunt
These activities are also included in a so your students can complete and submit their work through Google classroom.
Resources created by Jessica Lawler